Gigi Hadid Biography, Family, Husband, Boyfriends, DOB, Size, Weight, Height
Gigi Hadid is an American model and television personality who was born on April 23, 1995, in Los Angeles, California. She is of Palestinian-Dutch descent, with her father being a Palestinian-American and her mother being a Dutch-American.
Hadid began her modeling career at the age of two when she was discovered by Paul Marciano of Guess clothing. She took a break from modeling to focus on her education, but later returned to the industry in 2011. Hadid has since become one of the most successful models in the world, walking for major fashion brands such as Chanel, Marc Jacobs, and Victoria’s Secret.
In addition to her modeling career, Hadid has also dabbled in acting and television presenting. She appeared in the film Ocean’s 8 in 2018 and has hosted the American Music Awards and iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards.
Hadid has been praised for her activism and advocacy work. She has used her platform to speak out against Islamophobia and has supported organizations such as UNICEF and the Malala Fund.
Hadid has been in a relationship with musician Zayn Malik since 2015, and they welcomed their first child, a daughter named Khai, in September 2020.
Gigi Hadid Actress Bio/Wiki
|Full Name||Jelena Noura Hadid|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1995|
|Place of Birth||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Age||28 years old (as of 2023)|
|Ethnicity||Palestinian and Dutch|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||128 lbs (58 kg)|
|Profession||Model and occasional actress|
|Famous for||Modeling for high-end fashion brands and appearing in music videos|
|Partner||Zayn Malik (2015-2018, 2019-present)|
|Children||Khai Hadid Malik (daughter, born in September 2020)|
|@gigihadid (69 million followers as of April 2023)|
Gigi Hadid Family
Gigi Hadid is not primarily known for her acting career, but rather for her work as a fashion model. However, she has made a few appearances on television and in films.
In terms of her family, Gigi’s mother is Yolanda Hadid, a former model and television personality. Her father is Mohamed Hadid, a real estate developer. Gigi has two younger siblings, Bella Hadid and Anwar Hadid, who are also both models.
Gigi’s maternal grandmother, Ans van den Herik, was a model in the Netherlands. Her stepfather, David Foster, is a musician and record producer who has worked with many famous artists.
Overall, Gigi Hadid comes from a family with a strong connection to the world of modeling and entertainment.
Gigi Hadid Husband/Boyfriends
Gigi Hadid is a model, not an actress, and she is currently married to Zayn Malik, a British singer and former member of the band One Direction. Prior to her marriage, Gigi had a number of high-profile relationships, including with singer Joe Jonas, Australian musician Cody Simpson, and singer and actor Zayn Malik (whom she later reconciled with and married).
Gigi Hadid is a well-known model and television personality. While she has done some acting work, she is primarily known for her work in the fashion industry. Here are some details about her:
Gigi Hadid Early Life and Family
- Gigi Hadid was born on April 23, 1995, in Los Angeles, California.
- Her father, Mohamed Hadid, is a real estate developer, and her mother, Yolanda Hadid, is a former model and television personality.
- She has two younger siblings, Bella and Anwar Hadid, who are also models.
- Gigi Hadid began modeling when she was two years old, but took a break to focus on school and other activities.
- She resumed her modeling career in 2011, when she signed with IMG Models.
- Since then, she has appeared in numerous high-profile fashion campaigns and runway shows for brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Chanel, and Versace.
- In 2015, she was named the International Model of the Year by the British Fashion Council.
Gigi Hadid Television Career
- Gigi Hadid has made several television appearances throughout her career.
- In 2012, she appeared in the music video for “Baby Love” by American Idol finalist, Joanne Borgella.
- She has also made guest appearances on several television shows, including The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, MasterChef, and Lip Sync Battle.
- In 2016, she co-hosted the American Music Awards with Jay Pharoah.
- While Gigi Hadid is primarily known for her modeling and television work, she has also done some acting.
- In 2011, she made her acting debut in the short film Virgin Eyes.
- She also appeared in a few episodes of the television series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which starred her mother at the time.
- In 2015, she made a cameo appearance in the film Those Wrecked by Success.
- Gigi Hadid has been in a long-term relationship with musician Zayn Malik since 2015.
- The couple has one daughter together, who was born in September 2020.
- She has been vocal about her struggles with anxiety and has used her platform to raise awareness about mental health issues.
Share this post:
Gigi Hadid is an American model and television personality who was born on April 23, 1995, in Los Angeles, California. She is of Palestinian-Dutch descent, with her father being a Palestinian-American and her mother being a Dutch-American. Hadid began her modeling career at the age of two when she was discovered by Paul Marciano of…
- Ulka Gupta Biography, Family, Husband, Boyfriends, DOB, Size, Weight, Height
- Anita Hassanandani Biography, Family, Husband, Boyfriends, DOB, Size, Weight, Height
- Izabelle Leite Biography, Family, Husband, Boyfriends, DOB, Size, Weight, Height
- Neha Saxena Biography, Family, Husband, Boyfriends, DOB, Size, Weight, Height
- Samantha Akkineni Biography, Family, Husband, Boyfriends, DOB, Size, Weight, Height